Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sekadar Renungan


Girl: Do i ever cross your 
mind?
Guy: No.
Girl: Do u like me?
Guy: No.
Girl: Do u want me?
Guy: No.
Girl: Would u cry if i left?
Guy: No.
Girl: Would u live for me?
Guy: No.
Girl: Would u do anything for me?
Guy: No way.
Girl: What would u choose, your life ..or me?
Guy: My life.


Girl runs away and guy stops her and says "The reason why u never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why i don't like u is because i love u.
The reason why i don't want u is because i need u.
The reason why i won't cry if u leave me is because i would die for u.
The reason why i'm not willing to do anything for u is because i would do everything for u.
The reason why i choose my life is because u are my life".


Before marriage.
Darling here.. darling there...
After marriage.

Baling here... baling there..

Before marriage.
I die
for you. . .
After marriage.
'You die, up to you. '
Lagi lama
married.
You die I help you!

Before marriage.
You go
anywhere. . I follow you.
After marriage. .
You go anywhere. . up
to you .

Lagi lama married.
You go anywhere, better u got
lost!!
Before wedding you are my
heart, you are my love'
After wedding'you get on my nerves.

Before
wedding 'you are sweet and kind just like Cinderella'
After
wedding 'you are worse than godzila'

Before wedding Roses
are red, violets are blue. Like it or not, I'm with you
After
wedding Roses are dead, I am blue. You get on my head, I sue you!

Before
wedding Every makan he brings you to Shangri-La
After wedding You
want to go,he says you wait-la!

Before wedding She
looks like Anita Sarawak
After wedding Don't know whether katak or
pontianak 


No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan komen anda d sini..tq :)